Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge


The Wednesday challenge this week at the Outlawz is to use this sketch:

The elements of the sketch reminded me of a piano keyboard, so that was my inspiration.  May years ago I read this quote, loved it, and so decided to use it for my card - it was created in MS Word.

The top pleated layer is white cs,  scored every 1 cm, and pleated.  I used asilver glitter rose and punched flowers to embellish.

The piano keyboard border was created from white and black cs, and embellished:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

SIMPLY PAPERCRAFTS, ANYTHING GOES

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and love the keyboard----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the sentiment!! The flower embellishment is gorgeous!! Have a great day and thank you so much for entering our challenge.

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member – Simply Papercraft

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!