Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 13, 2017

iKEBANA - A DIGISTAMPS 4 jOY - NEW RELEASE










Three more of my new silly scribbles have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store and this one is called



I coloured the image with Copic markers and a white gel pen




I also used the following to create this card:

white cs card base





The image is available in jpeg and png versions, as well as my hand-coloured version you see in the card above.




luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

3 comments:

  1. I love this one so much!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful image! Lovely design too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 10th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!