Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 3, 2014

ROSE, AN ART BY MIRAN FREEBIE

Photo: A SPECIAL GIFT FOR OUR FOLLOWERSGood morning everyone!artbymiran blog open giveaway and freebie on our new blog.Please check out all the details here : http://artbymiran.blogspot.ca/2014/01/a-special-gift-for-our-followers.html

Here is my card using the freebie :


I coloured the image using Copics, and a white gel pen :


My card was made according to sketch 2-13-12 at Let's  Scrap
To make up my card I used the following:

white CS card base
lilac CS background (inked)
floral DP (inked)
lilac CS mat
peel off sentiment on a round shiny lilac CS tag
flower cluster


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


I would like to add my card to the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful details!! Really love how you used the freebie! I should get started on mine as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! Love this card! Your eye for detail is awe inspiring. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! such a beautiful card and my favourite colours too :)
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Delicious Doodles
    Shelley (DD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.Gorgeous colouring and such a pretty flower spray.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!