Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MY FIRST CARD OF 2014

I decided that my first card of 2014 just had to be one with a Digistamps 4 Joy image, and it's one of my own drawings:


The image is called Misteri - Smiling and is coloured using Copics


I cut the image using a round die and sewed some pink flower sequins and pearl beads around it.

My cad is made according to this sketch:


and I use the following from my hoarded stash

white CS card base
pink CS mats
offcuts of two different DP's
Copics coloured peel off sentiment
layered flowers

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore Anything Goes Challenge #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really bright and pretty, just what we need to cheer ourselves up in Winter! Stunning design Jose and the embellishments are fabulous! Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1 Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image. Happy new year.. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, your drawing is gorgeous! And I love the vibrant colours you've chosen.

    Thanks for taking part in this month's Natalie and Amy challenge.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright colours, so great for our challenge, C is for Colourful at The ABC Challenge. Thanks for joining us, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely image and great take on sketch . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty! Thank you for participating in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jen. Great use of our 'C is for Colorful' challenge. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!