Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 12, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MILA - MINNIE ME

Digistamps 4 Joy has released six more of my drawings as digistamps, and the first I’d like to share with you is

MILA - MINNIE ME


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen :



All six of my cards have been made according to the Let’s Scrap Sketch   1-8-14, the sketch for their latest challenge.

To create my card, I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
white and red CS mats
striped DP
polka dot DP
red heart washi tape
red gardenia flower
red flat back pearls
peel off sentiment

Here is a little collage of the cards I created with today’s new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us a Perfectly Rustics. Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and image, thank you for joining our 4th Challenge at Crafting From The Heart, good luck. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin (DT & Co Owner) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card, love the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Wags n Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours that you have used on this card. Cute image as well. Thanks for joining us again at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!